MacTay Consulting – – Our client, a Telecoms company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Expert
- Job Post-sales support for company’s IT product (server, storage, cloud computing).
- Channel project manager which includes training and technical support
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or another related field.
- Proficient in server and storage configuration and maintenance. Maintenance experience on general storage and server vendors, such as EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP, Huawei and so on.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and related technologies (such as AD, DHCP, DNS and so on)
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and AIX.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, VPN, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise level hardware and TCP/IP Network configuration.
- Strong organizational, written, inter-personal, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Having CCNAHCNA certification is priority.
- Have the maintenance experience on VMware, Citrix and Fusion Cloud is priority.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2020.