AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software / service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Perform research of solutions to meet the business needs or process optimization
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- At least four hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile / scrum context.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation, Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
- Experience of work in financial sector is a plus
21st February, 2020; 5:00PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] using the “Job title” Please ensure that you indicate the Position as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.