Title: IT Intern – Accounting | IFGREEN Industries and Investment Limited | Location: Epe, Lagos, Nigeria
type: Full time
IFGREEN Industries and Investment Limited – With a team of experienced and versatile professionals and Consultants in the Agricultural industry, IFGREEN industries and investment limited was incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry on the business of farm development, agricultural production, processing and marketing. The Company’s primary focus in her early years of operations is to engage in commercial farming and industrial scale processing of cassava into High Quality Food Grade Cassava Starch (HQCS)for manufactures of industrial and consumer goods.
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern student with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern is expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Candidate should posses an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Help with month-end financial reports.
- Compose, file and scan journal entries
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as bank reconciliation, stock updates, impress management, and other documents.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, word, sage software and Internet.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be an OND holder of Accounting, Banking and Finance or its equivalent.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- To learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
- The opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor to you.
- The opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume.
- To provide evidence that you have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply