Job Title: IT Intern – (Male) | Location: Sango, Ota Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily management hardware and software management for Biometrics/access control machines, CCTV cameras and IP Telephony systems.
- Perform Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software.
- Troubleshooting and promptly resolving the hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Execute sales related responsibilities.
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager.
- Attend to any other responsibilities as assigned by his superiors.
- Have between 1-3year experience.
- Minimum of OND / HND / BSc in any IT or Science related discipline.
- Familiarity with hardware and software management for Biometrics/access control machines, CCTV cameras and IP Telephony systems.
- Should have basic knowledge of Networking.
- Communication, Organizational skills & Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be resident around Sango, OTA and its environ.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.