IT Manager | Vedic Lifecare Hospital | Location: Lagos
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. As a network hospital to Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting over 30 million lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare through healing at Vedic, remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
- We are looking for an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the coordination and smooth running of our IT department which includes: Hardware, Software, Server, Ideations/Conceptualization, Graphics & Videos and Digital promotions wiithin the limits of requirements, specification, cost and timeline.
- The successful candidate should have required skills, a proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Coordinate IT team and other managerial responsibilities
- Plan, organize and control IT and electronic data operations
- Supervise IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees and coordinating job appraisals.
- Manage social media handles and google,graphic design and video editing of the organization
- Ensure safety of security data, network access and backup system
- Ensure cost effective online promotions.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware /software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands on experience with computer network installation
- Ability to manage personnel within the team
- Extensive skill and experience in graphic design and video editing.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related field (M.Sc will be an added advantage)
- Certificates in relevant programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “ Title” as the subject of the mail.