Aries Starr Technical Company | Job Title: IT Manager | Location: Nationwide
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multitasking and timemanagement skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problemsolving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.