Job Title: IT Network and Infrastructure Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of IT networking, infrastructure and Troubleshooting.
- IT infrastructure support (Network/Access control/CCTV) and resolve network connectivity issues
- To support IT project, system application, technical team support.
- Software application development project support and up to date documentation.
- IT monitoring and maintain the computer systems and networks and reduce down time.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment.
- To support Depot network connection and infrastructures Working Conditions.
- Familiar with Cisco Switch/Router, Sophos or firewall.
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture, detail of PC skills.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.