IT Officer at Ajoke Group Limited
Title: I.T Officer | Ajoke Group
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An I.T officer with compliance in Visual basic.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 2 – 6 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.