Title: IT Officer | Location: Apo, Abuja (FCT) | ESETECH Services
- At Esetech Services, you will oversee Esetech Services internal systems and security protocols. The incumbent will handle the day-to-day management of the IT environment, including the coordination and oversight of projects relating to content and system development and company IT infrastructure, network security and company electronic equipment’s. The incumbent will be responsible for leading IT projects efficiently and supporting the company’s users.
Essential Competencies, and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Maintain and enhance Esetech system infrastructures like network security, content upload, systems upgrade and maintenance.
- Provide technical assistant in development and assimilation of Esetech services.
- Management of systems to ensure reliability, functionality and operability.
- Preserve company assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, and architecture.
- Producing monthly reports/communications on IT functions as required.
- Support and enhance the functionality of all core applications such as Sales platform ERP etc.
- Take initiative and coordinate with senior management on system development to facilitate the delivery of the overall business strategy.
- Assistant in content development, digital marketing and social media promotion.
IT Management & Performance:
- Responsible for updating payment platform and monetary upgrade/downgrade and connections, and system interface.
- Responsible for internal IT systems, implementation, training, and providing technical support as needed.
- Expected to initiate and develop payment solution system and processes that promotes efficiency and effectiveness of business growth strategies.
- Coordinate and maintain effective relationship with external partners.
- Provide recommendation for systems and process improvements, educate, and train staff on in-house systems, software and processes.
- Provide adequate and effective process for system monitoring and managing payment Database.
- Ensure employees understands and complies with internal systems security protocols and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of product guidelines, utilization and product technical performance and provide technical support for staff as needed.
- Perform routine systems audit on processes and report on implementation progress to management
Systems Administration & Management:
- Systems Audit.
- System Monitoring & Regulatory Compliance
- Threat Management – To be better able to quantify the risk associated with a given asset.
- Vendor Management – A means of tracking vendors to ensure compliance to standards mandated by senior management.
- Managing and Implementing endpoint system security tools and applications.
- Network and Firewall Security Management.
- Information systems security vulnerability management.
- Information security policy development and implementation.
- Information Security Awareness Training.
- Developing and maintaining documentation of relevant IT systems and security controls.
- Researching security issues and providing evaluations and recommendations to management.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Ensure that all aspects of the business related to systems infrastructure have an up-to-date risk register and that all stakeholders have visibility and involvement in discussing and mitigating risk.
- Identify and draw awareness on operational risk for all aspect of Esetech technology capabilities, mitigate the risk as far as possible within practical constraints.
- Ensure full transparency is achieved on all aspects of activity of the IT department and that effective and agreed prioritization is applied.
Key Performance Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of information technology general controls, data and cybersecurity, computer hardware and software systems.
- Direct experience with and managing ERP systems.
- Understanding and experience with managing data network and telecommunications systems.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or managing IT projects.
- Understanding and experience with managing IT infrastructure including systems, personal computing, help desk, servers, and printers.
- Ability to effectively communicate technology, infrastructure and process needs and requirements with all personnel levels; oral and written communication.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adaptable.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- 2+ Years in Managing IT systems
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Experience with the following systems:
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.