Job Title: IT Officer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Landover Company Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware and software.
- Install and maintain Telecommunication equipments/infrastructure (e.g PBX, Intercom Boxes etc)
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
- Microsoft Servers and Workstations
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Designs and produces basic reports;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. computers, UPS, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Education: HND, BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent with data processing training, computer operations training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Attention to detail:
- Skills and Experience: Two or more years of related experience with computers, telecoms and network infrastructure and providing in a technological environment.
- May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems.
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28years
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply