Title: IT Officer | Location: Abuja | Population Services International (PSI)
Population Services International (PSI), is a world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
- Respond to end user requests for hardware and software related technical assistance.
- Setting up and managing Office 365 user accounts and subscriptions
- Setting up SharePoint document libraries and permissions
- Supporting users accessing Office 365 services
- Windows 10 deployments and user computer setups
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting
- Deploy and maintain all internal IT services for PSI, including managing IT inventory.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair issues with computers, printer/copiers, mobile devices and other equipment.
- Assist with procuring and configure equipment and ensure proper asset management.
- Configure appropriate equipment and system access for employee onboarding and provide technology related education and ongoing support.
- Test and apply OS installs and upgrades and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain Wi-Fi access points, conference room technical equipment and printers.
- Maintain anti-virus/malware software deployment.
- Manage backup, restore, and recovery support for PSI data.
- Maintain IT security policies and procedures to ensure systems and data are protected.
- Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan for the organization.
- Proactively identify technology and end-user risks/concerns and implement strategic solutions and controls in a timely manner.
- · Maintain communications and working relationships within the organization and with outside IT service providers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual a passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. In particular, we are looking for;
- Good University Degree/HND in Computer Science or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience relevant to ICT
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Systems and Applications
- Good working knowledge of ‘Windows’ based desktop and server operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution abilities on a wide range of software, hardware and network issues
- Good experience in info-graphics design and development
- Ability to set-up IT equipment for the office.
- Ability to advice, communicate effectively and assist a range of non-technical users within an organization.
- High standards of integrity and approachability
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE PDF / Word document to: [email protected] using the Title and Location as the subject of the email.