Title: IT Officer | Location: Ibadan, Oyo | Presto Integrated Solutions
Presto Integrated Solutions is an integrated technology development company targeted at proffering solutions to fulfil human needs by means of both Information and communication technology (ICT) and electrical solution development. Believing we can stand the tide of events and technological evolutions, we run our flag on a three colour policy. With our red colour signifying our strength and speed of delivery, white signifying distinctiveness & uniqueness and black standing for compatibility.
Presto integrated Solutions does not stop at developing efficient yet cost effective solutions, we also deliver outstanding after sales service and support. Because people are forced to adapt to products delivered to them by peer companies, we at Presto Solutions develop our products to acclimatize to the needs of our clients so that our products solve your problems and not you struggling to solve the problems of our products. This is because we believe that “ your ability to be able to choose and buy the best is the true expression of personal freedom”.
- Computer hardware and software Maintenance.
- Graphics Design.
- Company’s Social Media Account Management.
- Company’s Website Design and Maintenance.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Support the roll-out of new software and websites.
- Set up users’ accounts and profiles.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other technical staff.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Giving reports to top management.
- BSc / HND in Computer Science or Other Related Fields.
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Web Design.
- Knowledge of Graphics Design Software (CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.).
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Networks.
- Knowledge of Software Development is an Advantage.
N40,000 – 45,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.