Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos. Our range of pharmaceutical products include critical care, super specialty products covering the categories of Anti-Malarial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroid, NSAID drugs, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant, Anti-Hastimine and Anti-Psychotic drugs.
Today, Vixa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. is a house hold name with diverse marketing activities all over Nigeria and with a staff strength of over 75. Our major partners are mainly from China and India and we have over 100 registered products with NAFDAC.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Monitor the network to ensure functionality and availability to all system users.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluate new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Talking to staff or clients to determine the nature of any problems encounter either face-to-face or via phone so as to resolve issues.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a faulty or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Preferred candidates must have HND / B.Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Elect-elect.
- IT certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years and above from reputable Organization.
- Below 30 years.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Service minded.
- Willing to take ownership of issues.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only a short-listed candidate will be contacted.