Title: IT Operational / Social Media Manager | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full-time | Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- IT Operations / Social Media Manager responsibilities include monitoring network infrastructure and resolving system issues. You need to have experience with IT performance management, network administration and system security. If you’re also familiar with data protection regulations and able to juggle multiple projects, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Maintain and optimize local company networks and servers
- Be responsible for device and password management
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Manage contracts with vendors (e.g. development platforms, telecommunication companies, password managers) and software licenses
- Develop IT policies and practices
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- Proven 4 experience as IT Operations/Social Manager
- Experience with system installation, configuration and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.