Job Title: IT Personnel | Location: Surulere, Lagos | Alternative Adverts Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
Alternative Adverts Limited is Africa’s Largest Online Advertising Network. We are a leading digital marketing agency in Lagos, with thousands of clients all over Nigeria and abroad. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations generate sales leads and optimize their marketing results helping SMEs grow and gain grounds all over Africa. We offer a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools and software.
- We are looking for experienced IT personnel to join our IT team. If you have excellent website development skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and project managers to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Must have had 3-5 years working experience
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such PHP, NodeJs andLaravel
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.