Location: Kano | Job Title: IT Personnel| EnochStone Consulting | Employment Type: Full-time
EnochStone Consulting is a consulting, recruitment, outsourcing and training company.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Possible training of junior staff members.
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, Computing or Engineering (HND / B.SC/.TECH) or any other related field.
- 2 – 3 Years working experience in related fields.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Candidate is expected to display technical and problem solving skills and the ability to
- prioritize and delegate.
- Must be a resident of Kano
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.