Job Title: IT Project Analyst | Dangote Group | Location: Nigeria
- Delivery of all projects on time, within budget and scope.
Duties / Tasks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project·
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
- 5 to 9 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with agile delivery methods is essential.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers is required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply