Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Myrtle Management Consultants
Our client is an e-commerce marketplace investment company located in Lagos, Nigeria. They are seeking a skilled IT project manager to join their growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for organizing our clients’ technical projects and ensuring that all members of the tech operating team work efficiently. You should have an aptitude for thinking outside the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization, and overall team management. You should have the ability to convert tech ideas to functional and innovative solutions.
- Collaborating and coordinating the design technical projects with the technical team (software developers, data analyst etc.)
- Plan and implement technology solutions and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives
- Implement software life-cycle methodology
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensure quality assurance and satisfaction of IT project delivery through post-project debrief with management and team
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing technology issues to ensure business success
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Work with the technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
- Certification in project management preferred
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM
- Skills in Core PHP, Python, Jango
- Solid HTML skills; familiarity with programming languages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Business strategy aptitude
- Decision-making and leadership skills
Interviews are on a rolling basis to the deadline date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Renumeration is competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
June 8, 2020.
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply