Renmoney | Job Title: IT Security Analyst | IT Operations · Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
The job holder shall be responsible for the proactive monitoring, assessment, analysis and reporting of system and network security events and status in line with the Bank’s approved IT security policy. In addition, the ideal candidate shall be responsible for User Access Management and supporting the implementation and ongoing information security restructuring initiatives.
A University first or post graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other numerate/quantitative discipline e.g. Engineering, Accountancy, Mathematics etc.
Post Graduate Qualification (If any):
A post graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems management or other related discipline e.g. Engineering, Accountancy, Mathematics etc. would be an advantage
Professional Qualification (if any):
Leading technical certifications by Microsoft, Cisco, and Oracle etc. on Core IT infrastructure management, implementation and design (OS, Database, Networking);
Other professional industry certifications in at least 2 of the following areas: IT Audit & Control (CISA), Information Security (CISSP/CISM/Security+), ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, Project Management (PMP/PRINCE 2) etc.
Minimum of 2 years spanning one or more of the following areas: IT Security Operations Centre, Access Management, IT Security Management, IT Risk Management, Systems Control, Information Systems Audit. Ideal candidate should be familiar with IT Security Tools such as SIEM, DAM, and Vulnerability Scanners, and Next Generation Firewalls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct proactive monitoring, analysis/assessment and reporting on system and network security events and compliance status.
- Plan and conduct regular vulnerability assessment scans of IT Infrastructure across the Group.
- Administration of User Access to applications including driving adherence to Information Security policies.
- Regular review and development of Information Security Policies & Standards.
- Coordinate the periodic measurement, analysis and reporting of Information Security Key Risk Indicators
- Support the development and implementation of awareness programs and campaigns to promote information security consciousness and compliance
- Support the coordination and implementation of all information security projects
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply