ipNX Nigeria Limited
Job Title: IT Security Officer
Job ID: 110
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Function: IT Security Officer
Reporting to: Head, IS&T
Travel Frequency: None
Purpose of the Job
- This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on cyber security risks, developing a set of security standards and best practices for the organization, monitoring networks and systems for security breaches and intrusions, leading technical and forensic investigations, managing the Deluxe vulnerability and penetration testing programs, and providing and implementing recommendations for security enhancements to management teams as needed.
Expected Key Results:
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Audit and reporting
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System, or related field
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, Unix operating systems Kali Linux experience
- Experience writing cybersecurity policies, procedures, standards and baselines
- Excellent documentation skills.
- 5+ years’ experience with the development, deployment, management and automation of security solutions in an enterprise (cloud and on premise) environments
- Professional certification: Security certification of one or more of the following: CISSP, CRISC, CCSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CCNP security.
- High degree of professionalism, work ethic, integrity and passion for Information Technology and Security.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online