Title: IT Support | Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Performing safety checks on the company’s computer equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Computing
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in the usage of sage software and digital marketing will also be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.