Altara Credit Limited
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Abeokuta / Sagamu / Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an IT Support Officer. This is a role where you will report directly to the IT Coordinator.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, setting up, and installing systems and software within the organization.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- And any other task assigned to you by your Team Lead
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year of working experience
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Salary: N45,000 – N50,000 / month.
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022 (11:59 PM WAT).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online