Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel.
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience As An IT Personnel.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre.
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
N100,000 (Net) monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online