Job Title: IT Support Officer | Location: Gbagada, Lagos | RelianceHMO
Job Type: Full Time
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
- The ideal candidate will work in the Tech Team of RelianceHMO, and will specifically support the use of all hardware and software tools within the organisation.
- You are a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- You’ll love this opportunity because you’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects.
- We have a vibrant and active culture.
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Test, install and configure software and computer hardware systems such as PC, printers, etc
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, hardware or network systems.
- Walk colleagues or client through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained.
- Create instructional guides for troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure excellent customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers.
- Manage time and effectively prioritise numerous tasks at one time.
- Study-related IT problems and identify solutions.
- Correspond with related vendors in resolving IT matters.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related fields.
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Sound knowledge of technical requirements of various software applications.
- Sound knowledge of various computer hardware and software configurations for Windows & MacOs.
- Sound knowledge of requirements with various utility software applications such as Antivirus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with technology relative to the industry is an added advantage (Call Center tools, etc).
- Flexibility to respond to issues at odd hours of the day.
- Excellent time management.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply