Title: IT Support Officer | Location: Nigeria | School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop-shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
- Database administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Training staff members on how to use deployed solutions.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Computer Engineering and System Engineering.
- 2-3 years in a similar role with a proven track record.
Skills & Competencies:
- Time management skills.
- Technical and logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- A keen eye for details
- Excellent prioritization and organizational abilities.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security network, and system administration, database, and data storage system.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of th email.