Job Title: IT Support Officer (NYSC) | Morgan Consultancy | Location: Lagos
Morgan Consultancy Services is a specialist education, immigration, business and investment consulting firm located in the serene environment of Lekki Phase 1 in Nigeria’s capital city of Lagos.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Maintain tailored software platforms.
- A Corp Member
- Ability to monitor and maintain the computer system and network of the organisation
- Ability to upload and monitor multiple auctions
- Good Communication Skill
- Live around Lekki and Ajah
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.