A Gaming Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Locations: Calabar – Cross River, Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo & Abeokuta – Ogun
Reports To: IT Team Lead, Office Manager
- IT support executive monitors and maintains the entire computer system and network infrastructure.
- Also responsible for configuration, diagnoses and repairs on all computer systems.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to internal and external customers
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners, Lotto POS and other virtual products
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Ensuring compliance to internal / IT usage policy
- Attending agents outlets to resolve critical IT issues
- Other duties as assigned by line Manager
- Line manager
- Finance, customer care
- Network contractors
- Radio installation vendors
- Hardware suppliers
- DSTV installers
Limits of Financial Authority ( If Applicable):
- No discretionary expenditure.
- All outlay must be authorized and approved by line manager and the board.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, mobile phone repair, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Willingness to work extended shifts.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.