Job Title: I.T Support Technician | Hello Products | Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and printers
- Daily monitoring of biometric time attendance machine and generating reports.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of applications including antivirus software
- Set up users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- OND, HND, BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology, or such related discipline.
- Professional certificate is an added advantage
- Working experience of at least 3 years preferably in Information Technology
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Happy working as part of a team
- Ethical, Discreet and trustworthy
- Thorough knowledge of audit procedures, including techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- Ability to work diligently with little or no supervision
- A good knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- Establish and retain effective working relationships with all levels and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Establish and retain effective working relationships with all levels and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online