Title: IT Systems Support Analyst | Department: Customer Experience | Reporting to: IT Systems Engineer | Location: Lagos
About ENGIE Energy Access
ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access (EEA) aims to remain a leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
Engie Energy Access (EEA) is looking for a highly motivated and disciplined technical support assistant to join our team for our Network infrastructure and call center communications platform.
Key responsibilities will include improving the reliability, performance and availability of the existing systems (Network and call center) in a scalable and flexible manner, integrate and facilitate optimal network solutions using best practices and build effective solutions for our call center demands.
- Ensure the maintenance of internal network infrastructure
- Procurement and maintenance of Call Center technical Infrastructure
- Provide technical support to ensure employees are able to work effectively
- Ensure computer security procedures are adhered to and manage work tools inventory for the company
- Integrate and facilitate optimal network solutions using best practices to ensure Company operations remain unaffected
Deliverables and Activities
- Reliability and performance of existing network and call center systems in a scalable and flexible manner
- Ensure the scalability needed for our call center demands
- Updating of IVR and USSD channels to aid customer engagement
- Purchase of computer systems and other IT related equipment for staff onboarding
- Maintenance of stock of computers and other IT related equipment belonging to Fenix
- Ad Hoc and support assignments to ensure optimal up-time for internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
- IT Vocational Institute certifications and experience or Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years Linux system administration experience
- Adequate system, network debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with VoIP, SIP, TDM, and related technologies
- Experience with Asterisk, Kamailio etc
- Experience setting up an internal network in an organisation
- Experience designing and developing call centre solutions
- Experience customising existing call centre solutions
- Ability to rapidly build and test new services and features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Highly Desired Skills:
- Working knowledge of IP networking and configuration
- Good people skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply