JA Cella Enterprise | Job Title: Account Personnel | Location: Nationwide
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparation journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2+years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.