Zeno is a mobile app providing mass transportation as a service via ride sharing. Our mission is to offer a reliable option for commuters to comfortably be in transit at an affordable price
We believe your transit moments should offer some comfort, a good time to relax and unwind from work. As millennials, we do things for ourselves, but we know it is great to have someone tend to you while you are on the move…, this is the experience Zeno offers you, to deliver mass transportation as a service to you at the least cost possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Spring Web / MicroServices Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Java Spring Web / Microservices Developers to join our engineering team. Our engineering team works with the latest technology – constantly improving our codebase to make it better, more scalable, and leaner.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java web and microservices.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify Risks and inform the Lead and others on time
Technology Stack Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Java Development
- 3+ years of experience in Spring MVC, and Spring Boot
- 3+ years experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working on Scrum projects and a sound understanding of the Scrum methodology
- Expertise in Object Orient Programming knowledge
- Expertise as a Java / JEE Developer
- Expertise building REST APIs
- Expertise in Spring suite of Projects with hands-on development experience in the following: Spring MVC experience (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Data Flow, Spring Web Flow, and Spring Batch)
- Should be able to independently set up a Java / JEE Spring project
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues related to performance, security and code quality.
- Should be well versed in JUnit
- Strong ability to understand OOP Concepts and Process (must have)
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance and mentorship to other developers on the project
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Ability to learn a new skill very quickly.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
Application Closing Date