JKLC Professional Services | Job Title: Accountant | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos | JKLC Professional Services | Employment Type: Full-time
JKLC professinonal services is a member firm of Russell bedford International. We are a team of independent Chattered accountants and we provide accounting services, Tax and business advisory services.
- Audit inbound invoices against signed contracts, order forms, and internal monitoring tools to verify that all charges are valid.
- Daily reconcile orders to sales and actual bank and cash collections
- Work with vendors to resolve any billing questions, issues or disputes
- Work closely with internal teams to confirm both regular and on demand orders have been properly authorized and delivered by suppliers.
- Review transactions entry and conduct audit trails to financial statements.
- Review accounts payable operations, invoicing procedures, payment terms and accounting techniques used for entries.
- HND or BSc in Accounting or equivalent accounting work experience.
- OND with relevant work experience may be considered for accounts Executive position. Membership of ICAN preferred. Expert knowledge in Excel, Pivot tables, charts and report presentation. Knowledge of BUSY Accounting software. At least 3 – 5 years of Telecom Auditing experience(internal audit positions).
- Understanding of payment systems in large multinational companies, including accounts payable operations, invoicing procedures, payment systems and accounting techniques.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.