Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organization founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Abeokuta-Ogun, Ibadan-Oyo, Akure-Ondo, Asaba-Delta, Ilorin-Kwara, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Owerri-Imo & Uyo-Akwa Ibom
Job Description/Main Responsibilities
- Create a recovery management environment of an acceptable quality in line with established credit guidelines.
- Interact with customer to obtain additional credit information that can help in recovery.
- Maintain recovery records on the delinquent loans.
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers.
- Tracking of various stages of cumulative loan outstanding and alerting management of the required step that must be taken to ensure full recovery in line with our recovery process.
- Loan /remedial management that is factoring in the interest till date and restructuring plan.
- Work with the legal and remedial team at the head office throughout the legal process and provided direction as required.
- Minimum Qualification: None required
- Desired Courses: None required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Agents shall be contacted for final management engagement.