Siemens, is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust
Job Title: Communications Professional
- Develops interim and annual communication plan implements communication activities defined therein
- Implements communication activities defined in annual communication plan.
- Determines and schedules individual measures.
- Instructs external service providers in implementing communication activities.
- Monitors communication activities and budget appropriated for such activities.
- Develops and prepares articles and publications and supports CEO in all internal and external communication activities
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Manages the organization and implementation of assigned business and communication projects.
- Monitors information flow, files & archives strategic data and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Provides general editorial services for social and other e-media
- Supports preparation of speeches and events as well as operational surveys
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and minutes of meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Prepares and distributes reports to management team in accurate and timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other related degree from a reputable university. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Corporate Communication & PR business techniques, methodologies and tools
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent writing skills
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of a diverse cultural mix