SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
* M/F (Permanent contract)
– Ref 2019-14498
– Proposed task: SPIE OIL & GAS Services Nigeria is looking for a Deputy Project Manager to join the task force in Nigeria
Location : Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Mission : Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities in your field and manage the portfolio of contracts
You have Strong technical understanding and knowledge of electrical materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction and/or maintenance process (All Types of inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, HV/LV drive motors, Electrical Distribution Network, Lighting, Electrical Power Generation and distribution, etc.)
Good knowledge & usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Language: Fluent in English, French is a plus
– Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities in his/her field;
– Manage the portfolio of contracts
– Manage the customer relationship
– Manage the teams of workers to realize the contracts
– Be responsible of the financial reporting.
– Develop strategies to secure more business relations for SPIE Nigeria;
– Develop clients and prospects portfolio;
– Maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of SPIE Nigeria;
– Prepare and present SPIE presentation;
– Prepare and negotiate technical & commercial proposals in accordance with the Company quality process;
– Follow up on business opportunities in his/her field for SPIE;
-Participate to Business Opportunities meetings;
– Comply with SPIE safety instructions and procedures,
– Take reasonable care of own safety and that of other people who might be affected by the things done or not done,
– Use all safety equipment properly and not tamper with it,
– Report to Management any hazardous situation,
– Report any work-related accident or ill-health,
– Stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings,
– Participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances,
– Take care of colleague’s safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary,
– To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.