GL Auto Auction is a pacesetter in online auto auction business in Nigeria. We provide auto auction market place that allows people to pre-bid and participate in exciting LIVE online auctions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Officer
- Effectively manage and maximise marketing and sales of auctioning services to clientele and work towards building and expanding customer bases through identification and conversion of marketing & sales opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the achievement of Marketing & Sales target through effective marketing and sales strategies.
- Prospect for new clients and facilitate quick on-boarding.
- Manage online advertisements and follow through all marketing and sales leads.
- Collaborate with relevant department to facilitate prompt payment, registration and confirmation of customers/dealers.
- Constantly monitor competitive activities in assigned territory and inform Line Manager to maintain market positioning.
- Update vendors/buyer with sales terms and agreement.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage/onboard prospective customers.
- Maintain customers’ records and keep all field reports.
- Maintain cordial relationships with dealers/Buyers/Vendors/to build brand loyalty and sustain patronage.
- Utilise and maintain company property including official vehicles for marketing & sales purposes.
- Participate in trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to showcase products/ Services and meet potential customers.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the line Manager.
Experience and Qualification
- A first Degree in Business, Marketing & Sales or any relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- 0 – 3 years relevant experience in relevant role.
Competencies and Person Specification:
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a good degree of resilience.
- Ability to tactfully deal with difficult people to gain buy-in and manage their expectations.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at every level of seniority.
- Effective time management skills; adept at handling multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Creative with ability to think out of the box.
- Possess external awareness of recent happenings.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to respond to change.
- Ideal candidate must be results and target driven.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to provided email address using the “Job position: as subject of the email.