KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- KPMG is looking for consultants to support its team on a project aimed at supporting and driving the development of the renewable energy market in Nigeria.
Detailed Job Description/Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, International Development or related field
- A minimum of one years’ experience in results based financing
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the off-grid solar market in Sub Saharan Africa, ideally including pay-as-you-go solar in Nigeria
- Demonstrated financial, research and analytical skills
- Understanding of success factors of for-profit businesses
- Management of grant servicing and monitoring and evaluation processes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should use provided link
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Interested professionals with corporate finance experience in the off-grid renewable energy space are encouraged to apply.