Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance.
- The IT Graduate Trainee will be primarily responsible for fixing and maintaining all company’s IT systems in order to ensure a smooth daily operation and communication of employees.
- Understudy the implementation, maintenance, support, development and design of the company’s communication network.
- Ensure all networks including but not limited to LAN, MAN, WAN, GAN meets the demand of the company.
- Assist in the installation of new hardware, software and anti-virus protection.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Monitor the company’s systems with security as the prime objective.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Come up with IT solutions to fix company’s problems.
- Ensure employees are properly trained on new systems.
- Work continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Information Management Technology or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Professional certifications and or training in the IT field is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be familiar with Linux/Unix system with basic knowledge in Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP).
16th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to provided email address using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.