Polaris Digitech Limited is a dominant Pan-African Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Professionals in the fields of Geographic Information, Geography, Information Technology, Geomatics, Surveying and Remote Sensing work in a highly technological enabling environment to achieve its objectives.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Customer Address Verification (CAV) Field Officer
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline or its equivalent
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Knowledge of the road network in his preferred location
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively
- Possession of a motorbike and ability to ride is an added advantage.
17th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the provided email address using “Customer Address Verification Field Officer” and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: The role involves traveling if need arises.