Kennedia Consulting: Outsourcing, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Financial Services, Business Advisory, Careers and Alumni.
- The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash management products of the bank.
- To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective long term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
- Minimum of B.Sc in a recognized university.
- Minimum of 4years proven sales experience, in a client relationship role, within the corporate banking.
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products.
14th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the provided email address using the role as the subject of mail. E.g: “Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)” as the subject of mail.