Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. … We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors
Sales Executive (Diagnostics)
Locations: Kano, Gombe, Abuja, Calabar, Ibadan, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Kwara and Lagos
Incumbent reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- To anchor and support sales and business development activities across assigned territory
- Responsible for marketing and sales of client’s diagnostics products in assigned territory
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training
- Execution of targeted market development and customer relationship management strategies for assigned territory
- Generate leads & convert leads into sales
- Ensure better customer satisfaction.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in selling FMCG products or Medical related products
- Must have graduated with a 2.1′ from a reputable university, preferably with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Experience in B2B market segment
- Good sales prospecting, negotiation and deal closing skills
- Excellent Reporting skills
- Industry knowledge / Commercial awareness
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with ability to work with limited supervision
- Have a proven track record of Target Achievements and innovative deployments
- Highly customer focused constantly working to increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to impress customer and clients with exceptional presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
14th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to the provided email address using the “Job title and Preferred Location” as email title.