Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative, Industry & Projects
Location: Oyo, Rivers Enugu, Kano , Kogi
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve profitable growth for the entire portfolio of Schneider Electrics’ products and services
- Cover the designated region and provide support to the Head, Industry & Projects
- Carry annual sales quota for each of the chosen accounts for One SE portfolio as well as for specific businesses
- Be the trusted advisor for chosen accounts to provide them solutions within entire Schneider perimeter
- Act as an industry expert for F&B processes and advise CTAs/Proximity Accounts about the Schneider solutions based on global/industry best practices.
- Closely work with Head Industry & Projects Leader in developing and executing annual business plans of CTAs/Proximity Accounts in Nigeria
- Work with all the stakeholders within SE (prescription, marketing, Proximity and Targeted sales teams, tendering and ECI) as well as with key stakeholders on the customer side
- Be the central point of contact and responsibility for customer problem resolution and satisfaction.
- Area of coverage include other towns and states surrounding main locations
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience
- Engineering degree
- Background in selling turnkey electrical power distribution, process control system and digital services for F&B Industry is desirable
- Ability to structure thoughts and articulate well
- Hands on experience in at least one of the sub-segments of F&B (dairy, brewery, biscuits, confectionery, bakery)
- Repeat business and customer satisfaction is key
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to provided email using using the position and location as as mail subject.
“Oyo Sales Representative”