Team Ace – Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Brief Job Duties
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certification is also required (CFA, CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified)
- 3-5 years accounting/finance experience with proven track record in a supervisory capacity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Hands on practical experience with the use of SAGE accounting software
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Core Skills required:
- Experience using banking applications
- Knowledge of Tax Management.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the provided email address using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.