Jobs at Casers Group Nigeria [3 new vacancies]
Latest job vacancies at Casers Group July 2022
Casers Group is a strategic marketing communication and media investment company. The Group is committed to achieving its growth aspirations by continually identifying, investing in and nurturing high potential communications and media properties across sectors and geographies.
Casers Group Recruitment / Jobs
JUNE 22, 2022
Job Title: Brand Manager | Casers Group |… Read more here
JUNE 22, 2022
Job Title: Agency Producer | Casers Group |… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all of the trafficking/scheduling/routing of projects from inception to completion.
- Meet with the heads of departments to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new projects coming into the agency.
- Create a schedule for new jobs and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place (this is usually done with software).
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Direct the workflow to and from internal marketing communications teams.
- Partner with Creatives, Account Managers and overall team to ensure projects are completed on time and deadlines are met
- Act as the liaison between multiple departments, including client services, creatives, production, media planning and third-party vendors and management personnel.
- Ensure every job that comes into the agency must flow through the required departments on time.
- Create detailed schedules, set deadlines at each stage of the project.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities. This often happens when clients initiate rush jobs, or the agency becomes involved in a pitch
- Make sure that work is distributed equally and fairly between creative teams and other departments.
- Monitor the creative process, often with the help of a trafficking system, and make adjustments accordingly.
- Control Creative Project or Marketing campaign.
- Set deadlines and check on the accuracy of each ad before it appears in a publication, on the radio, on television or on the Internet.
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues with too much, or too little, work coming into the agency.
- This position requires 5 – 7 years advertising agency traffic experience.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience handling high volumes, multiple projects and multiple accounts.
- Experience in both on- and offline advertising is preferred.
- Candidate must have outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills are required.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.