Jobs at GFT Limited [2 new vacancies]
Latest jobs GFT Limiteds
GFT Limited is a Fitness Brand
GFT Limited Recruitment / Jobs
JUNE 23, 2022
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant | GFT Limited… Read more here
JUNE 23, 2022
GFT Limited | Job Title: Social Media Specialist… Read more here
Female Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the CEO to prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Receiving guests on behalf of the CEO, and deciding if they will meet the CEO.
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our various social media platforms, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the organization, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Strong Organizational and time management Skills
- Writing skiils a must
- Female Preferred with stong wriiten and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Smart and Creative
- Idea of social media ad’s and content creation would be an advantage
- Must be female Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.