Latest careers and job vacancies at Jotna GroupSeptember 26, 2022
Jotna Group is a leading beverage and raw materials manufacturing company in West Africa. The group comprises of 3 operating business units, The Lacasera Company, Prima Corporation Ltd, and Engee PET Manufacturing Company which are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors.
Jotna Group Job Vacancies and Recruitment
September 26, 2022.
August 18, 2022
Jotna Group Job Title: Account Executive Location: Coker, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeReports to: Financial Controller Job Summary The Account Executive role is responsible for ensuring the financial transactions are accurately recorded and… Read more here
August 18, 2022
Jotna GroupJob Title: Audit Officer (Temporary Role) Location: Coker, LagosEmployment Type: ContractReports to: Group Head, Internal Audit Job Summary The temporary Audit Officer (AO) role will ensure that internal controls put… Read more here
April 21, 2022
Job Title: Plant / Factory Cost Accountant | Jotna Group | Location: Coker, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary Factory Cost or Plant Accountant will be a part of the Prima Corporation… Read more here
Plant / Factory Cost Accountant
Job Title: Plant / Factory Cost Accountant | Jotna Group | Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Factory Cost or Plant Accountant will be a part of the Prima Corporation finance team and will be responsible for Product Costing, Cost Control, Inventory Management, Book Keeping, Factory MIS and Compliance.
- Working experience on accounting software like Oracle or SAP, Well versed with MS Excel, MS Word and Power Point, Team Player – works co-operatively and productively with others, openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organization to achieve business goals.
- Continuously identifies opportunities for process improvement with an eye for detail, establishes priorities, tasks and work schedules in advance.
- Support Plant Controller in estimating product costs to support quoting activities.
- Understanding manufacturing process.
- Understanding yield computations of raw material, updating BOM on regular basis, overhead absorption etc.
- Provides management with timely, relevant financial information so that they can better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to the management team, the parent company and external regulatory authorities.
- Manage Plant Accounts payable, handling Inter Unit billing and Duty payments, manage Plant Petty cash Payment.
- Conduct Monthly Analysis, such as Inventory valuation, Gross margin analysis, Ageing analysis and provisioning, RM Purchase price variance, Review of yield variance and Run material ledger.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online