Latest jobs vacancies at JU-ESE August 13, 2022.
JU-ESE is an online and real time call directory service and advertising company which works massively on the marketing of brands with creativity. We create such integrated communication experiences which add value to the business. This value expands the business and it develops over time. We make it easy for our clients to find any dealer or products in Nigeria. Our professionals work as your brand management partners and connects you to one another.
August 13, 2022. Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- crosscheckgoods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- High School Degree
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Cashier” as the subject of the email.