Latest job vacancies at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
Jobs: Jubaili Agrotec Recruitment
October 3, 2023
December 22, 2022 NG
Jubaili Agrotec LimitedJob Title: Call Centre Officer Location: Abuja (FCT) Job Description Making outbound calls to customers Sending emails for In/outbound calls (customers’ complaint) to concerns party and ensure all complains… Read more here
August 10, 2022
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: KanoIndustry: Agro Allied Duties and Responsibilities Supervise the activities of production personnel (Team-leads and Production staff). Ensure the effective use of available resources… Read more here
August 5, 2022
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Job Title: Industrial Electrician Location: KanoIndustry: Agro Allied Duties and Responsibilities Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in warehouses. Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical… Read more here
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Engineer / Technician Location: KanoIndustry: Agro Allied Duties and Responsibilities Repair and maintain machinery Devise preventative measures to avoid machine downtime They are also responsible… Read more here
Job Title: Accountant } Jubaili Agrotec Limited Location: Ibadan, OyoEmployment Type: Full-timeIndustry: Agro Allied Job Roles and Responsibilities Track and record all payment and revenue with identification of purpose. Preparing weekly… Read more here
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agro Allied
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Track and record all payment and revenue with identification of purpose.
- Preparing weekly bank reconciliation statement, customer account reconciliation and report
- Preparation of cash book account.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Monitoring and Ensuring impress are well spent by the account officer.
- Issuing cheques appropriately.
- Preparation of weekly budget.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration.
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Leadership skills
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.