Latest jobs Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria May 2022 .
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 13,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
May 2022 . Procurement and Logistic Manager (m/f/x)
Job Title: Procurement and Logistic Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- Handling of Sea freight and Airfreight (in future maybe courier)
- Overseeing the documentation process
- Form M, Soncap, Nafdac, PAAR
- Tracking of Shipments
- Stakeholder management
- General/Local Procurement:
- Lead local procurement staff
- Ensure process is adhered
- Monitor performance
- Report to Head of Procurement and Logistics Services
- Project Procurement:
- Oversee project procurement team
- Bidding/Estimation support
- Oversee contracts negotiation
- Alignment with projects staff
- Finalise contracts and projects PO
- Assist with implementing project procurement process and necessary tools
What skills must you have?
- Bachelor of Science in Business or Logistics
- At least 10 years in forwarding business / Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft, ERP, knowledge of applicable forms & procedures of Nigerian customs
- Fluent business English and fundamental leadership experience.
- Leading a team up to 10 employees (locals and Expats).
- Structured and diligent work ethics
- Strong communication skills across various levels and stakeholders
- Polite, confident and assertive behaviour
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online