Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Isoko, Delta
About Padoserve Limited
Padoserve Limited an indigenous company fully registered and incorporated by Corporate Affairs commission (CAC) , with RC Number 908901 on 27th August, 2010, is a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.
The company officially commenced business in October, 2013 with its Main office located in Port Harcourt Nigeria. The Company has harmonized its entire business processes into two main groups to effectively handle its teaming customers Viz:
Consulting Group, the main focus of this group is on developing businesses in line with Customer service consulting, Manpower development, Capacity building, Career Advisory services, business seminars and retreats, recruitment and other HR services.
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc in Accounting or Financial Studies.
- Years of Experience: 3 years experience.
- An experience accountant with good skill in book-keeping and managing of company accounting books
- He/she must be versatile in Account payable, account receivables, stock taking and Bank Reconciliation.
- Experience an accounting software such as QuickBooks, sage, Peachtree or Busy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Passport Photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All attachments must not exceed 200kb as any attachment in excess of 200kb will not be processed.